Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thoughts on love...........

Every day when I awaken, I find myself more in love with God, my family, friends and life. This brings a sense of peace to my heart. There is NOTHING  like love... nothing at all. Everyone in their right mind wants to be loved because it is an aphrodisiac.   Love stimulates your five senses and quickens your sixth sense.  It is refreshing, exhilarating, life-giving and motivating. I said it before and I am going to say it again, "There is nothing like love."  Ouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! No, I am not talking about that kind of love. It is so much deeper than that, so get it right.

 Now, there are many who wonder through this life with a mistaken concept of love...."I am talking about the love that heals and soothes. The love that gives and forgives. The love that flows from the heart of God to your heart." This is the love that we all should pursue because it the core of love. This love is the only love that transcends time and takes you into the eternity.It connects you to to your body, soul and spirit. Seek it and you will find it, for it is within your reach.

LOVE.............LOVE................LOVE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment