Total Pageviews

Friday, January 25, 2013

The Refreshing

I am a person just like you. Though we don't know each other because we are human, we are faced with many of the same challenges. Yet, I am convinced that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me," that is why he is at the center of all that I do. You can do the same.

As I go through my refreshing, I call on him throughout my day. My mind is stayed on God, because in the word it say,s that he will keep him/her in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on him. My mind is at peace and I can tell you that he continues to strengthen me through this process and I see and feel success. I know that you will be successful too if you look to him for strength to change.

So join me and be refreshed, restored and recharged in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment