Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Love, Sex and Marriage

So eventually, I fell in love, then we got married and we have sex. I think I got it right. Like I said in one of my earlier blogs, I used to confuse love and sex but I got wisdom and figured out that they are two distinctly different things. Love is independent of sex but sex feels 'super' when you're married and in love. Sex is good. "I am still trying to understand it's powers."  (Back to what is on my mind.)

When we fall in love and get married, sex is a given. In the world, a woman decides when she is going to have sex with her husband. I have got a word for you.  The Apostle Paul says in the Holy Bible, that a wife's body belongs to her husband and a husband's body belongs to his wife. That being the case, women need to stop holding out on their husbands and learn to give it up more frequently. Give it up because sex is good for you. Give it up because your body belongs to him. Give it up because if you don't, his eyes WILL begin to wonder, and his testosterone will continue to rage. Just GIVE IT UP, wife!!!

"Tell you more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment