Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Self love

There is a love that is essential if you are going to take care of your body, soul and spirit and that is Self-Love. The love of self causes you to take a breather long enough to take an introspective look and to evaluate you. Every year sometime in January I do that because as a mother it is easy to just take care of others and forget all about myself. At the beginning of every year I set aside time to do some temple cleaning.   Temple cleaning involves
1. Strengthening the spirit within
2. Soul restoration
3. Building up my immune system

If I do it right, I usually will shed  unwanted pounds that I've  accumulated during the winter months when I hibernate. (Yes I hibernate. I am a tropical baby)   However, this year my first in full blown menopause, I am  hoping that I will be able to keep get back into my clothes and shed a few inches around my waist. So here I go ...9 days in and I am

a. 7 lbs lighter
b. soul restored
c. Immune System being built

*********Doing it God's way as a gift of love to myself.***

Check back later for Day 1 regimen



No comments:

Post a Comment