Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Love lasts!

When I say love lasts, I do not mean that you should love last but that love lasts. Love does not fade. If anything, love intensities every day. I know that because I love my parents, children, friends and husband more now than the first time I said," I love you." Though my parents are no longer on this earth, yet the love I have for them still exits. It has not disappeared because they died. That's why I can say that love lasts.

If you find that you wake it and feel like you are no longer it love, it simply means that love was not in it. If it was, it would be still there because love cannot die.  Love is constant, alive, faithful and tangible. The discovery of love is a quest that all should seek, but one must know it location before the search begins.

I have found love. I found it through my relationship with Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment