Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Love always.

As difficult as it might seem, I want to encourage you to love always. Love always because God is love, and God is within you. By loving, you exude the essence of God, for God is love. Therefore, if you are God's then you are also love. So, allow the love of God that resides within you to flow out of your heart unto all that you encounter. Do all in love, with love, for love and because of love.

I recall a time in my life when hate was present in my heart. I felt sick most of the time. Then it dawned on me that I was harboring a negative emotion within the chambers of  my heart, a place that was created by love for love. Eventually, I prayed and Jesus rooted up that disease and then loved flowed throughout my heart. Since  that day, until now I can safely say that love inhabits my heart. Let it inhabit yours also, so that you can love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment