Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

The mystery of love

     I remember the first time I said I love you. It wasn't to my parents or my best friend at the time, but it was to God. I remember saying, "I love you Lord, and making promises to serve him until the day I die. Back then I was just saying what I was told to say what my tongue confessed came to pass.
     It is written that 'death and life is in the power of the tongue.' What we speak will come to pass and I have seen much of what I have spoken come to pass, including my love for the Lord. I love the Lord and I really want to be faithful in my love towards him, so I pray, I study the word and I praise.
    I finally understand that love though mysterious is tangible and sweet. Love is unlike any fruit I have ever tasted, any wine I have ever drank, any thing I have ever encountered before. Love fills me up and refreshes me. It makes me feel valued and alive. Oh the power, and the mystery of love! So I love but at the same time, I am being loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment