Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

Love produces worship

            What I have learned is that it is impossible to love without worship. Love produces worship. As long as you love you will worship, therefore it is essential that we love right. So I'm in love and yes, I love all but I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. I am really in love with the creator. I love everything about God. I love that he is almighty, all-powerful, all-knowing, merciful, immutable, great, good and loving. He loves me regardless of how I look, my age and all the other stuff. However, his love for me does not override his call for righteousness. So in loving him I am propelled to live holy because he is holy.

              It is funny how love will cause you to do things you never thought you'd do. I love, so therefore I worship. Without love, there is no worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment