Total Pageviews

Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 12 of the 'Refreshing' Yeah!

It's Day 12 and you should be losing inches if you follow my plan or stick close to it.
Next I need you to decide what time of day you want to eat your heaviest meal.
**Sorry I don't count calories.*** I try only to eat natural food. I use serving sizes.

The next 3 days look at the meals and make your meals.
Try to limit each item to a serving size.
Always drink ACV/lemon juice.  It is super important!
Get in 6-8 glasses of liquids daily. (Avoid sodas and fried foods.)
Exercise & Pray & Be inspired.

Today fix yourself a green drink. Get your blender/juicer out.


1. 1 cucumber
2. 1 stalk of celery
3. 1/2 apple
4. 1 cup broccoli/spinach
5. 1 clove of garlic
6. 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper
7. 1 tsp of honey (optional)

Mix well and enjoy!

Psalm 37:5
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment